Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blooming Around the Yard














Poppies, Asters, Lavender and Delphiniums & Columbine are blooming in our yard. We also have climbing roses that are starting to bloom, but my pictures didn't turn out. The pail with flowers in it is one of my favorite outside things, it was from my husband's grandmother's farm in South Dakota.

UPDATED: I tried several times, but could not get my post to look proper. The previews look fine, but when I publish - the words are not in the proper place. Hmmmm. . .

3 comments:

Javamom said...

The flowers are bee--ooo--tee--ful!!

I have the same problem with the text
doing weird things around the photos :-(.

Gabriel Redding said...

Hey Pamela!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Those really are nice flowers by the way!
-Gabriel

Headmistress, zookeeper said...

Those are beautiful! I am so jealous!

Please pass on to Lynn E. that JennyAnyDots entered two dresses in the fair for the first time ever and won second place ribbons on each- one of them she didn't even use a pattern for it!