Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Mustang's 7 Random facts

My husband was tagged by flying solo to do the 7 Random facts meme too. Since he doesn't have a blog or want one - I am posting his 7 random facts, dictated to me this morning before church.

1. I like Mustangs (cars)

2. I like fruity flavored ice cream

3. I am restoring a 1965 mustang.

4. I think global warming is a farce.

5. I am looking forward to Christ's return.

6. I wish I had a bigger shop.

7. I want a big screen 1080p TV.

He also decided his nickname should be First Mustang.

So there you have it, my husband's first post on Tootlestime. We are tagging anyone who hasn't already been tagged. Let us know if you post your seven random things.

2 comments:

Waldo Pepper said...

Artax and Flying Solo think that First Mustang has good taste when it comes to cars. Artax prefers the later model Mustangs, but we won't hold that against him!

From Redding Mountain said...

Glad to know a little more about First Mustang! When would he get to use that big screen tv though? Sorry I hadn't looked sooner! I used your example and published Mr. Redding's 7 Random facts.