Thursday, December 01, 2005

Santa Claus has come to town!

Our family tradition has been to get a picture with Santa each year. It started out when our eldest was just a baby. Cruel parents that we are we have insisted on Santa pictures each year, whether the children wanted it or not. Luckily for the younger children, they have always had at least one sibling in the picture. The past several years we decided to do it as a family with hubby and I in the picture too. Santa is great! He has been coming to our little town since before we moved to the area 15 years ago, We have seen him here for about 13 years. He made us promise that we would never get to old to come and have our picture done with him!

8 comments:

Amy Witt said...

That is TOOOO cute. Santa sure has a great attitude!! Merry Christmas.

coffeemamma said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are so cute!

Headmistress, zookeeper said...

That is a fantastic Santa picture!

JennyAnyDots said...

He sounds like a wonderful Santy!!!
You guys look great :)

mom2one said...

What a sweet picture and wonderful memories you're making! It's so nice to put a face on you! :)

Love,
mom2one

Mom2the6Rs said...

I do this every year with my kids. I am not in the photo...yet. I know that I will probably have to resort to this as the years progress. This year will be my 12th Santa photo. I just love the time-line effect. It is also my tradition to bring my grandmother, the kid's Great-Grandmother, with us to see Santa. It gives us a chance to connect each year in an extra special way. She is 85 and I don't know how many Santa trips she has left in her.

Leslie Noelani Laurio said...

I love that tradition! What a great picture!

Just Here For Now said...

What a great tradition! ~ any chance we can see the prior years?