Monday, April 09, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



I haven't posted a menu for awhile and thus have been flying by the seat of my pants. Menu plan Monday helps me to be more organized during the week and so I am back. Be sure to visit Organizing Junkie to see what is cooking in other households.
Monday – Salmon, Rice & peas

Tuesday – Chicken breasts in Cream of Mush. Soup, left over gooey potatoes,
Green beans

Wednesday – Salisbury Steak, steamed carrots, garlic toast

Thursday – Tuna Melts & stir fry Veggies

Friday – Stovetop Casserole, elbo noodles, ground beef & spaghetti sauce
Salad

Saturday – Creamy Crockpot Chicken served over rice, steamed California blend veggies

Sunday – Sandwiches after church and then out to dinner after evening service?

3 comments:

Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Jen said...

I think I'm going to have Salisbury Steak this week too.

Great menu--thanks for sharing!

coffeemamma said...

Ummm... gooey potatoes??

I miss our Tuesday chats, too!