Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This Week at Our House

This week we are taking a spring break of sorts. A break from regular school work, but not from work all together. On Monday we got to go visit some dear friends that we don't get to see all that often. We visited, the children played and played, we ate together and the boys and I arrived home very late that evening. It was a wonderful time!

Yesterday I started on some deep cleaning that doesn't get done on a regular basis around here. I took the easiest room to do first, our dining room. I say it is the easiest because it has the least amount of clutter/furniture in it. I vacuumed cobwebs, dusted, cleaned windows and vacumed the layers of dust and cobwebs off of the curtains. I am still not quiet done in there - I still need to do some touch up painting and wash the lace sheers - I am hoping that all of the bathrooms will get walls washed and completely scrubbed down this week and we are also hoping to go visit the Reptile Zoo and see all the snakes and other creepy crawlies that they have there. It should be a full week.

No comments: