Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mothers Day Weekend










To celebrate Mothers Day, my sister, her mother-in-law, my mom, my daughter and I all went to the quaint little town of Snohomish on Saturday. We had a wonderful lunch at the Cabbage Patch restuarant, which is an old home converted over to a restuarant. In the town, there are many antique shops and other gifty type shops, which we took time to browse. It was a wonderful day. I hope to post a picture of us at lunch, as soon as my daughter uploads it for me.

On Sunday, after church, my dear husband took our three sons and myself out to Subway for lunch and then for a drive up to Snoqualmie Falls for the afternoon. Because it was a beautiful sunny day it was quite crowded at the Falls. Nevertheless, we chose to take the hike to the river, which is only 1/2 mile, but on a very steep grade. That was great exercise! The falls are spectacular and I truly enjoyed the day. The weekend was very pleasurable.

No comments: