Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spring has sprung.

We are finally getting some nice sunny days and they are delicious! Today it even got up to 75 ° at our home. I have been enjoying walking in our neighborhood, observing the flowers that are in bloom and soaking in the sunshine. I haven't had much to say lately, but with the spring comes dreams of summer. We will officially school until the end of June and then take July and August off. We typically have great weather during those two months and so I like for us to have lots of outside time then. During those off months we will continue to read and do math drills and take field trips. I hope to spend time with friends and also take time to plan for the next school year and do some organizing in our home. Some things tend to get put on the back burner when we are in the midst of school and I hope that I can get to them when we are on a lighter schedule. We will attend Family Camp at Yellowstone Bible camp in August and hopefully get in a quick side trip to Glacier National Park while we are in Montana. All in all, it has the makings for a great summer.

No comments: