Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Homeschool Meme

How Great a Debtor and JavaMom both tagged me for this meme.
1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED.
Educating the Whole Hearted Child by Sally Clarkson

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT
Email groups and internet search engines

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
I can't really think of any off hand - I try to be very careful with my purchases and have used most of the items that I bought enough to justify their expense.

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
Ourselves by Charlotte Mason

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Notgrass American History

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
CadCam student program

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED:
Someone that could come in and organize our family room area for a nominal fee. ;D


8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
I like Rainbow Resource catalogue

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
Ambleside online and many other blogs

10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS:
1. I tag whoever that wants to play that hasn't yet.

No comments: