Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blog Game: Four of Things

I was tagged by Mamma Squirrel over at Dewey's Treehouse and so here goes:

Four Jobs I have had in the past:
1. Clerk/hamburger flipper at Arctic Circle
2. Janitor
3. Receptionist
4. Personnel Assistant

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Twelfth Night
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Princess Bride

Four Places I have lived:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Lynnwood, WA
3. Arlington, WA
4. Marysville, WA

Four (actually 3) TV Shows I watch:
1. CSI Miami
2. Without a Trace
3. Numbers

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. South Dakota
4. Pawhuska, Oklahoma

Four Websites I visit Daily:
1. Everett Herald
2. Common Room Blog
3, 4, 5, 6 & too many more to name blogs mostly from our blogring.

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Lasagna (actually anything Italian)
2. Chinese ( egg rolls etc.)
3. Chocolate
4. Did I mention Chocolate?

Four Places I'd rather be:
1. Heaven

(not rather be, but like to visit)
2. England
3. Washington DC
4. The Great Lakes

I invite anyone who would like to give it a go to play the game.

1 comment:

From Redding Mountain said...

You really surprised me on some of these. I have only heard of 1 of the TV shows mentioned. I will play the game soon too!