Thursday, January 26, 2006

Reading List

I don't get to read as much as I would like and am hoping to work in a book a month this year. We shall see. Here is my reading list for the past couple of years:

2003/2004
Ivanhoe, by Sir Walter Scott
Sword and the Stone and Queen of Air and Darkness (from the Once and Future King), by T.H. White
Watership Down, by Richard Adams
After you Marco Polo, by Jean Bowie Shor
Parenting Isn't for Cowards, by Dr. James Dobson
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy, by Tolkien
More Than a Carpenter, by Josh McDowell
A Man for all Season, by Robert Bolton
Dvorak in America, by Joseph Horowitz
2005
Undaunted Courage, by Stephen Ambrose
In His Steps, Charles Sheldon
Tips and Tricks for Homeschooling Survival, by Ann Lloyd
I Kissed Dating Goodbye, by Josh Harris
God Came Near by Max Lucado
Six Hours One Friday, by Max Lucado
With Wolfe in Canada, by G. A. Henty
Started in 2005 but not finished
Reading Between the Lines, Gene Veith
How to Read a Book, by Mortimer Adler
Gulliver's Travels, by Jonathan Swift
When God Writes Your Love Story, by Eric and Leslie Ludy
More Hours in My Day, by Emilie Barnes
**I am still working on these and some will be finished soon.
Started in 2005 and finished in 2006
A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens (my first time ever)


No comments: